I am a Research Scientist working in the Chemistry and Climate Processes group on chemistry and climate modeling, and data analysis. See my google site for more information on my work.
Ph.D. University of Cambridge, UK
M.Sci. University of Bristol, UK
- Chemistry-climate interactions (stratosphere and troposphere)
- Biogenic emissions and their response to changes in climate
- Stratosphere-troposphere links and interactions
- Radiative impacts of trace gases
- Model mechanisms for gas-phase chemistry
- Evaluation of stratospheric water vapor in models.
- Evaluation and testing of new ozone data set for use as a boundary condition in climate models. The development is being lead by Greg Bodeker (see "Combined vertical ozone profile database").
- Simulations and analysis of the impact of biogenic emissions on (e.g.) methane lifetime, as part of the IGAC Atmospheric Chemistry & Climate Model Intercomparison Project (ACCMIP), in support of the IPCC 5th Assessment Report. This is in collaboration with Jean-François Lamarque of NCAR.
- Analysis of stratospheric temperature data for signals of the Brewer-Dobson circulation (see Publications).
last modified: August 31, 2012