Joshua (Shuka) Schwarz
NOAA Chemical Sciences Laboratory
325 Broadway, R/CSL6
Boulder, CO 80305 USA
Ph.D. Physics, 1998, University of Colorado, Boulder.
M.S. Physics, 1996, University of Colorado, Boulder.
B.S. Physics, 1993, University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Consideration of the factors in the stratosphere and below that influence the Earth's radiative balance
- In situ measurements of black carbon, bio-aerosol, and total aerosol using airborne instrumentation.
- Particulate detection via aerosolized snow/ice/liquid samples
- Modeling of the optical properties of bare and coated black carbon particles in the context of experimental analysis.
- Engineering and testing of complex measurement systems in the laboratory and field
last modified: March 10, 2017